- IN HARRIS COUNTY, TX
- Get your sample ballot. (click link)
- Find your polling location. (click link)
- County Clerk Chris Hollins announced late last night that only one drive-thru location would be open. Even so, I’d suggest walking in to one of the other 800+ locations unless you have a disability or illness. In case of illness/disability, you can request curbside voting.
- Anywhere else in America, find it here: https://www.vote.org/polling-place-locator/
- Take your mask and your photo ID.
- VOTE FOR EVERY DEMOCRAT FROM TOP to BOTTOM OF THE BALLOT!
- If you feel your vote needs protection from suppression or other suppressive Republican or polling location behavior, get in contact with the Texas Voter Protection hotline here.
- Watch the results from the comfort of your own home. Have a few drinks, make some queso, get some chips, and relax. Results will be coming slow, for sure, but that just means more chips and queso.
- Keep an eye out for election night speeches at the Dem Party Facebook HQ and all throughout social media.
It will be a busy day and evening; however, you can vote at any of the polling locations, and the map on the link will advise you which locations are busy and which are not.
Stay connected and stay vigilant for any crazy Republican happenings out there.
You must be logged in to post a comment.